oscam/ymod

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,224 times. The last Post () by lacierva.

• good evening all,
    got a bit of a problem and spent hours on end looking for examples, i have the above cam running on vusolo with openpli4 and a specific oscam config file to be able to access 27.5w, its a hasstle to keep changing cccam to oscam when i change sats so i woild like all to run on oscam,
    all is ok on that part, i can connect to peers through oscam server file but cant seem to see how peers can connect to me, do i create another reader in oscam server with my ipaddy port etc, or is this supposed to be in the oscam config file ? gettin confused now and read too much different examples is there an easy config to use ?

• Official Post

cant seem to see how peers can connect to me, do i create another reader in oscam server with my ipaddy port etc, or is this supposed to be in the oscam config file ?

Going oscam only you need to have dvbapi active and an account setup for it.

#### oscam.conf ####

Code
    [dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = linuxsatsupport
    boxtype = dreambox
    au = 1

#### oscam.user ####

Code
    [account]
    user = linuxsatsupport
    group = 1

As an example you want to give out C lines to peers, add the CCcam parameter to oscam.conf, then setup an account for each peer in oscam.user:

#### oscam.conf ####

Code
    [cccam]
    port = [COLOR='#FFA500']12000[/COLOR]
    version = 2.1.3
    build = 3165
    reshare = 1

#### oscam.user ####

C: my.hostname.org 12000 linuxsat support
    C: my.hostname.org 12000 linuxsat1 support1

• many thanks master g
    finally got it all working thanks to your clear explination, was missing the cccam in oscam config thanks again

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!