transferring a D/L film??

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 376 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• hi, i have a downloaded film that i want to watch on my box. now i have a AVI & MP4 version. can i transfer this to my box and watch via TSmedia?? i have a VU+ solo running apollo....if i cant use TS can i use anything??

Thanks

G

• Either place it on a memory stick or FTP it to the HDD and use the inbuilt media player to play it, you dont need to faff on with TSmedia, Also remember AVI's especially are simply containers, the codeks contained within can differ wildly and your STB can only play files encoded in a very narrow range so not all external files will work, and you can not add more codeks to your STB either.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• after ftp the files to your hdd as said by pheonix you can use TSmedia -tools-mediaplayer2 or local media,these tools give you more options over the image mediaplayer as subsupports and aspect ratio changing function and many others

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!