User guide tuner on Linux - based on Opticum 9500 HD

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,204 times. The last Post () by georgekamal.

• User guide tuner on Linux - based on Opticum 9500 HD by me. Are included to guide the necessary applications, files and konfigi. I think that everything is clearly described. Feel free to download. The whole has 142mb.

DOWNLOAD

This guide is free. It may be distributed only in relation to the original link. Respect my contribution and spent valuable time.

• User guide tuner on Linux - based on Opticum 9500 HD by me. Are included to guide the necessary applications, files and konfigi. I think that everything is clearly described. Feel free to download. The whole has 142mb.

DOWNLOAD

This guide is free. It may be distributed only in relation to the original link. Respect my contribution and spent valuable time.

the link does'nt work
    please do something .

• plz upload it again with some other good file host and i got the following info with excising link
    "All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!