st9 clone

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 809 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• hi guys iv got a clone box that keeps on rebooting now its driving me mad lol wahts the best firmwaire to put onjto the reciver? i remember looking at serial number ages a comaring it to a list somwere and knowing it was a clone dont want to damage the box?

• im guessing its an s9 ur on about,id this problem wen i first got mine and the advice i recieved from this forum was dat some channels cause the box to reboot,i was advised to take out the sat cable from the back and den reboot den delete that channel dats causin the problem,chances are its a duplicate neway,hope this works for u m8

• Yup i've heard a couple speak of Miltown Mans method and it works supposedly!

When looking at openbox software be sure to look at the description and make sure you do not see "Clone Killer"...

Couple of the lads who have the clones will recommend which version/date software they use and is effective i'm sure!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!