looking for an upgrade real soon

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 356 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi guys so i bought a ***box f5s seems like a mistake horrid thing to be honest I am looking for all singing all dancing new box I am looking to replace my *** plus with a good all rounder that's simple enough for the old woman to use and stop her in my ear. We live in flats they are new and we have 2 feeds in good isp speed around 22mps and have a year line i can install myself so what would you go for money isn't that much of an issue up to say £350 and if you guys have the time please explain the reason why you would buy what you recommend

thanks in advance

Jason

• "and have a year line i can install myself "

A quick reminder of rule <2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

If your about to spend up to £350 on a new receiver bud, then please don't waste anymore of your hard earned cash on payservers........ look into the concept of cardsharing......

look at a Vu+ solo2, bullet proof and loads of support for it. Available from our site sponsor at a really good price of £259 click here: World Of satellite

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!