Problem with updating TSMedia

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 688 times. The last Post () by ebob86.

• Hi all I tried to download as package ipk I get opkg update im running old version of vix my system is setup is pretty sound but dont have ts media and dont want to do a complete reflash of my box which will be solution, is there anyway of someone dragging the ts media files from there box and then add to mine and up to date version? hope someone can help

• Hi all I tried to download as package ipk I get opkg update im running old version of vix my system is setup is pretty sound but dont have ts media and dont want to do a complete reflash of my box which will be solution, is there anyway of someone dragging the ts media files from there box and then add to mine and up to date version? hope someone can help

unzip with 7zip..delete your old version and restart box.....now ftp two the two folders of new version with dcc or filezilla and restart box again..works for me

• when i download i just get an ipk package not the folders matey

- - - Updated - - -

ahh would 7zip unzip and ipk file?

- - - Updated - - -

unzip with 7zip..delete your old version and restart box.....now ftp two the two folders of new version with dcc or filezilla and restart box again..works for me

Where will I ftp both folders? 1 would go in python/plugins then I think will have proxy list folder

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!