Which box and image for cccam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 716 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hey all

I am exploring all options in buying a reliable and stable box predominately to only be used for CCCam / Cline

i am new to this be fairly technical so if I can be pointed in the right direction I should be good to go.

I notice the Amiko boxes look fairly popular on the likes of ebay and come in a good price range but the O/S doesn't appear the most popular or common?

Another choice I am looking at is the VU+ Zero but would like peoples opinions and then which image to flash it with?

Like i said the main use is for Ccam so doesnt need to be packed full of PVR features etc.

Thanks again,

• If you are looking for another box because you are having stability issues just now i would look , more at who you get the line off because it seems you are going to be using a payserver or are as you make no mention of setting up a card , I may be wrong if so i apologise

• Hi Steve

I dont have a box this is going to be my first purchase into getting one, this is the advice I am asking for - I am just letting you know what I will be using it for.

Thanks

• Ixuss is a good single tuner I have had one its a very good price for an e2 box , if you want costs down no issues at all with the one I got

- - - Updated - - -

far better deal than an octagon

- - - Updated - - -

buy a usb stick or something to get your order enough for free delivery though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!