[Q] Amiko receiver (which to choose)

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 562 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hello I'm thinking on getting HD-8150 model but from what I understand it doesn't have IPTV,
    So I found SPIEL MINI which does have IPTV but from what I understand specs are worse, correct? Can someone with knowledge tell me whats the difference.
    Also there is SPIEL MINI and SPIEL what's the difference between them.

From what I understand those receivers are up to date and still receiving support, if there's similar new products in 90GBP price range can someone recommend me, thanks for help.

UPDATE:
    I found Blade media 5000s, seems interesting but not sure if it has IPTV, any comments on this box, thanks.

Edited once, last by cikoleko ().

• If you have a £90 budget then please get a proper receiver that is well supported.

You will be disappointed with all the receivers you have listed in the previous post and if you buy one from where i think you might you will be even more disappointed with the customer service too. The receivers you have listed use closed source firmware which is mediocre at best.

If you have £90 to play with get a decent E2 receiver that will do the job. The forum sponsor sells the IXuss Zero receiver which have had a good read up and also have a good price. Its also a MIPS based Enigma 2 box, so support for it will be excellent. World of satellite also has excellent customer service both before, during and after purchase.

http://www.world-of-satellite.…vers/Medialink-Ixuss-Zero

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!