Best image for Nbox?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,411 times. The last Post () by vayen.

• Hi all,
    Can anyone recommend a good/best image for these boxes, either nand/usb/hdd I dont mind, not looking for something with bells and whistles, just the stable and with the basics- Good program guide, oscam, bouquets creator, web interface,ts media. don't need IPTV palyers etc

and would anyone have a good image of these firmware, maybe dump of their own setup so i can load it on the box, working off Astra 28E ?

Thanks for your help
    :)

• I always found the PKT images to be quite good in all honesty.

I can't recall any image on this type of box having a bouquet editor or having TS Media. Hyperion has emus that can be downloaded and has a web interface. I think you can also download an EPG with this image.

I no longer have an nBox so thats about as much help as i can give.

Nano

• Hyperion v4 works well for me with oscam ,cool guide epg ,web interface is simple ,I haven't used ts media but I read on this forum it works ,as for bouquets creator I use enigmaedit to edit downloaded channel list from vhannibal.

hope this helps
    ps more info in nBox 5800S/SX HD Channel list, Plugins & Skins

• hyperion 3 & 4 comes with tsmedia and you can get hyperion 4 usb that comes fully loaded with iplayer, ts media, itv player and autoboutique

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!