oscam dishtv server

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,387 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Do you have Boxkey and RSAkey? If not your pretty much wasting your time.

I assume you have used the search button before asking? If you have you will find that this question has been asked umpteen times on this forum and has never been successfully answered. As this is a mostly European forum its highly unlikely that you find the answers you are looking for.

I would say you may have more luck asking on forums that cover your part of the world.

Nano

• Is that from far east Nano ? Or am i thinking of Astro tv ?:59:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Dish TV is Indian and uses CAS 7 Conax encryption , Its broadcast off Asiasat 5 @ 100.5e birds

h**p://w*w.dishtv.in/

Although he could be talking about Dish HD TV on asiasat 4 @ 122.2e which i think is broadcast from Taiwan and uses Nagra 3 Encryption.

h**p://w*w.dishhdasia.com/en

Eitherway if he hasn't got the RSAKey and Boxkey hes pretty much wasting his time regardless of which provider it is.

Unfortunately they are both providers that most of us here know little about.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• Good to hear that people in both India and taiwan are getting interested in this stuff ¬ Both countries have the technical ability to get things like RSA and Boxkey extraction methods done quite cheaply i'd imagine and that could therefore benefit us in the future i'd suggest ?

Nice post :welldone:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• yes nano brother i have rsa keys and its is nss6 sat for dishtv sd ok note i have real card i just want to use this card in enigma2 for making my own sever i just need some setting in oscam config ok

Edited once, last by aa7590: spelling correction ().

• If thats all you need, like i said you may be better looking on the forums that cover your pat of the world. we cannot even see the satellite that Dish TV is broadcast off. Most people here cannot see past 70e.

If anybody has the configs then hopefully they will post them, although i am not holding out much hope.

Nano

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!