Please help me with Genuine Bulsatcom i***** card on VU+ Solo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,904 times. The last Post () by ste141.

• Hi all, I have an i***** Bulsatcom (39E) genuine card. My original receiver, who is paired with the default card is dead! I have bought recently a vu+solo, I inserted to default receiver cam, but no image. Can you help me ? I think I will need a cccam cfg. or oscam but I don't know how I do this! ?? Many Thanks!

• Are you 100% sure its Ird€to and not Bulcrypt? There are only a few channels that are still being broadcast in ird€to. If it is indeed an Ird€to card you should be able to use it under CCCam.

If its a Bulcrypt card you will need to find out if its a V1 or V2 card. If its a V2 card then as far as i know it can only be used in its paired receiver. If its a V1 card it can be used under OSCam. You will need to find out exactly what card you have, once we know we can help you from there.

It may also help if you let us know which Bulsat receiver model you are using.

Nano

• I suggest in future when posting pictures that you ensure that there are no visible serial numbers showing on anything, especially the viewing card. I have removed the offending serial numbers from your post. Lets just hope nobody from Bulsatcom has seen the pictures. If your card goes off you will know why.

I think its a Bulcrypt card, which revision though i don't know. I'm sure the old ird€to cards were white. You will need to try the card under oscam to see which Bulcrypt card it is.If it comes up as V2 then its a no go, if its a V1 card then we can go further.

I can only guess at what receiver you have. Is it the same as the one i have pictured, the BulsatCom ZHD200.

The thread below will help you further providing your card hasn't already been switched off.

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=70242

Nano

• Check this thread _ i tried the above card already so you can find out quicky what you have !

Here is the link http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=70242&highlight=

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!