peer connection problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,173 times. The last Post () by codar.

• in oscam with one user when ive gave some one a line and i put there host name it disconnects the user, in the live log it says invalid ip addy, could the peer be using a proxy. its been ok for last few weeks until now, ive emailed the peer and said i need to keep is host name in my config as he could give my line to anyone to connect, but he don't know what i,m on about as hes new to the scene as well or he's bluffing me.

• Does your line include reshare?
    Can you still connect to him using his host name?
    If not, his ip may have changed and he hasn't updated his dns to reflect it.
    If you can connect to him through his host name, then god knows where your line is and at this stage, i'd query it or bin him.

• yes pal my line includes re-share and i,m connecting to him ok with his host name, its only when i put his host name in is user config then after 10 mins or so my server kicks him off. i think his ip is changing and his dns addy isnt updating, ive tried telling him that but you know us newbies take a bit of explaining to and i dont really want to kick him as i think he's a genuine peer, he's just new to it like me.

• forget it lads ive been duped again, just been talking to him on ***pe, i thought he was a genuine peer in need of a bit of help, which i was trying to give him from my limited experience, i noticed that his ecm requests went up to 98 per min, when i asked him how many peers he had he came out with this classic,
    "sorry, ive disabled all my testlines now, are they ok now"
    wanted to help but not setting up his payserver

lol
    goodbye you txxt
    we live and learn

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!