Nbox wont boot help

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,606 times. The last Post () by bluepassat.

• my nbox wont boot up it comes up with uboot 1.3.1 053 then nand then loading then nbox then e2. picture comes up with enigma2 little cogs appear then black screen and reboots any help you be really appreciated. i am new to all this. all i did was pick my new skin i put on and this happened. sorry if i sound stupid.:67::67:

• You can use a program called dream box control centre allows you to scan all your connected ips

User root
    Password pkteam

It's stuck in boot loop, when you have dcc connected select FTP tab to navigate from memory to.........usr/local/share/enigma2

• I'm really new to this but very interested. A friend of mine tried changing the skin on the Nbox and it stopped working. I have it now but it just keeps re-booting. How can I get it to stop? Can I or should do a factory reset? I keep getting an E2 Error?

Edited once, last by mythend ().

• Hi
    The skin is the problem.
    See if you can connect with DCC.
    root
    pkteam.
    if it is able to connect delete skin.

If not you will have to flash a new image.

Most of the time this is caused by there not being
    enough memory on the nbox.

I hade this problem,,now I run it from an external hard drive.

dave king

- - - Updated - - -

Also you can run from a usb stick.

I have a image that will do this for you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!