XBMC Settings for android

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 730 times. The last Post () by gazzac.

• So i saw a post someone asking for help with setting up a mx box with xbmc so i have made a rar of my xbmc settings that ive played around with for anyone new this is easy to do (i say easy but ive done it to many boxes but if like me your be nervous first time lol )

1. download this rar and unpack it

2. put the whole org.xbmc.xbmc onto a usb stick

3. put usb into android box

4.on android box goto file browser then goto local disk-android-data and delete your old xbmc file

5. still in file browser click the home button and then click on your usb stick and the where you see my settings copy that folder then click home local disk-android-data and paste into there

6.When folder has coppied over about 5 mins goto front page click on xbmc let it load all up and update and most importantly ENJOY

• Would be good to know how you made this from the Android box then I can make a backup cheers.

once you have it on your box all you need to do is put in a blank usb and copy the files back over to your usb drive

So basically the reverse to what you did to put them on there in the first place

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!