2 recievers,1 router

• hey guys,last nite i was setting up an s9 at home for a mate,connected it up put in c line etc.but the darn thing wudn connect to server while my own vu duo was on,so obviously i turned off my vu and sure enough after a few mins s9 connected and started to work,i done wat ever id to do wit it,so den while s9 was running smoothly i tried turning on vu,after 10 mins it came on but only went as far bootlogo,the strange thing was or is it showing wat looks like the default skin,wen i press any of the buttons it shows wat its supposed to within the default skin,with the bootlogo still in back round,i have noticed that since i put in hdd the other day vu has been acting strange,ie.running slowly and menus freezing for a few seconds,looks like im gona have to reflash anyway,but wat im wonderingf is how do i get the 2 to run together,and does anybody think that the 2 boxes have somehow conflicted with each other,both are from different servers,,,,anybody any ideas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!