CCCAM Shows Blue. Not Working

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,797 times. The last Post () by acidburn.

• I added a few clines to my DM800 but all other clines are working but only 1 cline is displayed as blue. I added that cline to my openbox its working in openbox. This cline worked a few days back in my DM800 but from yesterday its showing as blue. I am a bit confused can someone explain why this happens. When the cline is displayed as blue its not showing any caids also.

9c42624c8525.jpg
    9d25334c165e1ce510.jpg

• Make sure the same line is not running in the other box at the same time ,and if its still the same after that try using cccam 2.3.0 but this is normally a server issue

Thank you for your quicl reply

I used the cline on cccam 2.3.0 but still not working but when i add this line to another dreambox same problem occurs . but it works on Openbox and my pc using acamd.

• Try change to what ever cam is being used on the openbox this is a oscam server you are connecting to so it may be to do with the allowed protocols

Thanks for the reply i will try and let you know.

- - - Updated - - -

In my openboxS10 default cccam is cccam 2.1.3.So I have installed cccam 2.1.3 in my Dreambox DM500S & tried. But the problem is same

- - - Updated - - -

At first it was working with cccam 2.3.0 as well as mgcamd 1.38.but now it's not working with any protocols. I mean cccam 2.1.3 , cccam 2.2.1, cccam 2.3.0 & mgcamd 1.38

• And if you use the line on the openbox its fine ? Is an openbox not cccam 2.1.4 ? just seems strange as you are connected and no cards , this is a server issue normally , have you tried to do a fresh flash on your box and try again but to be honest cant see that changing anything but worth a try its just strange the other 2 lines are connected and one is not , only you are going to be able to use trial and error to see why or contact your friend with the server

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!