cannot install cccam

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 859 times. The last Post () by dbmx.

• i have a dreambox 500hd and my problem is i just cannot get the cccam to go into the var/tmp folder and work, i have used file zilla and flash fxp, yes i get it in the folder and what i do with the dreambox is press the blue button twice and manually install the 2.2.1 or 2.3.0 with the addons manager, do i want to install it, yes and then it says installed succesfully, i then click exit and it shows softcam (0) none, i am using a dream elite v4.0 and the softcams i have put in are,

enigma2-plugin-cams-CCcam-2_2_1-Dream_Elite-4_0-OE-2_0(1) and

enigma2-plugin-cams-CCcam-2_3_0-Dream_Elite-4_0-OE-2_0(1)

any ideas.

About 9 months ago i bought 2 boxes, a vu solo and a dreambox eventually i got the vu solo up and running and i am starting to get a good feel for the box,but the dreambox so far i have had 2 green lights with no fan movement, but fortunately i managed to get the box back to life using a Dream-Elite-2.1-dm500hd image, but so far nothing but trouble , a looks a nice little box with a nice remote but thats it so far getting the right images can be awkward.

regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!