[BKP]Black Hole 2.1.4 VuSoloSe Xbmc beta2 by Robijay[FLASH]

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,296 times. The last Post () by codar.

• [BKP]Black Hole 2.1.4 VuSoloSe Xbmc beta2 by Robijay[FLASH]

Backup date 20/01/2014
    Kernel 3.13.5
    Splash Screen Black Hole by robijay
    Bootlogo by robijay
    Spinner Working
    Setting Whanniball Dual Feed+Dtt Italia (configure your tuner)

Plugin
    XBMC LAUNCHER
    CROSS EPG 0.81
    TSPANEL 7.5
    LIVE FOOTBALL 5.6
    TSMEDIA 8.3
    WEBRADIO FS
    WHANNIBAL AUTOUPDATE 1.2
    PICON MANAGER V. 1 (NEW)
    AND MANY MORE

Emu
    CCCAM 2.3.0
    OSCAM 10223 CCCAM 2.1.3
    MGCAMD 135A

Skin
    ORIGINAL
    METRIXHD (DEFAULT)

• Great work bud, I will try this tomorrow. I got to ask though, what software do you use to make the splash screen and boot logos?

Cheers

If it ain’t broke, fix it anyway.

VU+ Solo SE running Black Hole 2.1.4
    TBS5922SE running SmartDVB & EBS Pro
    1m motorised Dish with Quad Inverto Black Ultra LNB

• Guys trying to put this on my vu+ solo2 se, tried the usb (with the solo se folder) in front and back usb but doesnt pick up flash, just boots into old vix image.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• This `se` version doesn't have the front display, just a single blue led, so after powering on at the back i pressed the touch power button and the usb stick started to flash/load, but its now black screen/didn't seem to fully load, tried the atv 2015 image as well, same thing.

This is a solo 2 se- if that makes any difference?

Thanks

Update ; tried another stick and the solo2 blackhole backup image- loads reboots its self, and just for a couple of secs the linux penguin in the superman logo appears then black screen & no remote response.

Edited 3 times, last by RAZ777 ().

This is a solo 2 se- if that makes any difference?

Are you sure it is a solo 2 se?
    Could very well be a clone as i don't think vu+ have an official model called "solo 2 se" (as far a i know anyway)
    If it is, it could make all the difference.
    Can you confirm this?

• If it is a solo 2 se then it is definitely a clone...... there is no such box as a original Vu+ solo2 se.

This forum does not offer support for Vu clones.... so there will be no support available for your box, unfortunately if you have flashed your solo2 se with a backup image for an original solo se you will probably have killed it......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!