Real digital tv

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 996 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• thats real digital just started on astra 28.2 i have 1 channel going at the minute and 4 test brodcasts on 12.688 h 22.000 2/3
    hope this really works out as ruperts mob need a good challenge hove they prove me wrong heres the latest from their website
    REAL Digital TV

• are you receiving that on a dreambox mate or with there box ?
    NIce post !

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• scanned it on my duo but was only showing as data service so i went into dreamedit and changed it to tv m8 should work on all enigma 2 boxs mate

• Real Digital misses launch date again

The launch of satellite service Real Digital has been been delayed until next week.

The first Fortec Star-made Real Digital receivers were expected to go on sale in Maplin this week.

David Henry, managing director of Real Digital told What Satellite and Digital TV: 'They should be in Maplin stores sometime next week. Everything else is now in place'.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!