VU+ Zero Support

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,388 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hey All,

I am currently running the black hole image 2.1.4 and it runs perfectly smooth.

I got Autobouquets running on 28.2e for all sly channels

Now the thing is for me is the controls for the remote

I had to scroll over to the folder with the channels and then they are all placed in the normal sly order in folders

So when Im watching a channel is there there a shortcut to get to the channel list ?

rather than pressing up on the remote ?

like how can I have the best cross epg ?

• Right then Pheonix - Tonight is the night lol I'm gona get home and load that bad boy vix on -

Is it true that it has ABM already on the image ?

I also wanted to know if you can set the blue buttons on the remote as channel favourites:06:

• Right then Pheonix - Tonight is the night lol I'm gona get home and load that bad boy vix on -

Is it true that it has ABM already on the image ?

I also wanted to know if you can set the blue buttons on the remote as channel favourites:06:

ABM was built and is maintained / updated by the ViX team, so yes it's built into ViX by default. as for button swapping there is a plugin built in but the coloured buttons are hard coded and the blue button links directly to the ViX sub menu, so it's something I would not recommend changing.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• ABM was built and is maintained / updated by the ViX team, so yes it's built into ViX by default. as for button swapping there is a plugin built in but the coloured buttons are hard coded and the blue button links directly to the ViX sub menu, so it's something I would not recommend changing.

Thanks Mate,

What I wanted to do really was make it something close to the sly uk remote setup like how you access the epg and ease of browsing through the channels.

Is that cool tv guide any good or is cross epg better ?

• Well I have to say Im very impressed with the VIX image its an absolute beauty. Has to be the easiest set up ever! and the epg is great!

Plugin etc are also a great addition!

• I have one and am very happy with it so far.
    Some report that it could overheat due to poor design (plastic case) but i have yet to encounter that.
    That said, i have it in the bedroom and it's not used too often or for long periods.

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!