Adding a c-line to a DrHD-D15-(massive newbie)

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,515 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Hey guys so i bought this box of a bloke who after setting me up with a 12 month sub has been ignoring me now its broken half way through.After a search online he also massively overcharged me for the box.
    Now heres the tough part for me but easy for you guys!I want to add my own line without the help of this conman!After a search on here ive pressed the green button and my last line was NEWCAMD525 now if anyone could help with a simple step by step guide to getting me up and running i would be eternally greatful!

Hey guys so i bought this box of a bloke who after setting me up with a 12 month sub has been ignoring me now its broken half way through.After a search online he also massively overcharged me for the box.

He charged you for the box and "gift"?

I want to add my own line without the help of this conman!

Have you paid for this cline also?

• When i go the editor the status just flashes up as connection is broken so i assume i need a new one.Problem is i've never done it and struggle a bit with technical problems.

• Delete you clines forget about them and get a card to share then ill help you , but first help your self and stop supporting parasites thats all they are making money out of what everyone can do with a bit of learning , with professional looking ads acting like only they know how to do it right if they were so good they would have hd sorted , why is it only people out of the payserver ranks have it working ? Ah maybe because it is a hobby and its not going to be killed second time round like before

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!