sharing with a friend

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 305 times. The last Post () by monkified.

• Hey.
    i have my own little "in house" sharing ( 5boxes) running one local card, the same has my friend.
    is it possible that i get a share from him and he gets one from me and keep it in oscam so i still only use one C or N line ?
    i tried some test c-lines from different sites , and i noticed that its always way faster if there is only 1 line in cccam .
    i guess the simple question is, can i ( with my friends allowing ) share his c-line to my boxes through my oscam ?

thanks..

• you can re-share your peers line to your friends , whatever reader/group number you gave your mates line that you got off him, include this in the user accounts for the other boxes
    i,m presuming your using oscam as your server.
    test lines imply your using a payserver which are not allowed on here pal

i dont get what your trying to say here but theres many more brainy peeps on here than me (like nearly everybody)

"is it possible that i get a share from him and he gets one from me and keep it in oscam so i still only use one C or N line ?"

answer to the simple question is
    you carnt share his c line to your box but you can share is local or hop1 2 3 etc from him to your box and vice versa
    i,m confusing myself here lol

Edited 4 times, last by monkified ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!