mx box reflash

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,588 times. The last Post () by mondeo.

• I have done mx2 a while back.
    Dunno if mx is the same though.
    Here's where i got the tutorial and firmware from (paste link into browser) :

forums.matricom.net/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=11960&sid=975485b39ddbe4cacddb402ad1783bc3

And here is the toothpick method they are talking about:

• I have done mx2 a while back.
    Dunno if mx is the same though.
    Here's where i got the tutorial and firmware from (paste link into browser) :

And here is the toothpick method they are talking about:

thats right codar then its a simple task of installing xbmc and repositories and mobdro etc

• I have flashed a few clone mx boxes with the matricom 1.2 firmware since my first post,,,,it works fine...the box now works better than when it was purchased...alot of the flea bay sellers have there own firmware modifications installed ,,,,which apart from not working very well,,,,causes performance issues "mainly xbmc related' ,,,and no amount of factory resetting will get did of them .so a complete reflash is needed . Download the 1.2 zip file,,,,,recovery image ,,,and update parameters file place on your sd and follow the steps in post 2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!