Quick Advice

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 464 times. The last Post () by uki22.

• Im torn between buying the duo2 now or wait for the prismcube jet coming out this month.Can anyone enlighten me if the picture quality is good on the duo 2 especially on sd channels.I heard the picture is not very good because it used mispel processor whereas receivers that uses arm or sti processor produce better picture.Prismcube uses arm processor

• It's a tough call buddy, I have seen the jet in action at the anga show in Cologne last year..... regards the picture quality on the duo 2, I have no complaints personally. The picture is as good as any other receiver I have used. What you have to consider at this moment in time is how well the jet will be supported compared to the duo2 which is now well established and supported very well by the image making teams etc

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!