cable picon's

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,474 times. The last Post () by valhalla.

• these are the ones I use

im glad, but you should mention who the original poster was "croke" for the sat side and all the others that i added for cable and making them to 8bit to save space ,you can understand why people give up when no thanks is given

- - - Updated - - -

Once down loaded is this the location i need to fpt them too

/usr/local/share/enigma2/picon folder

Thanks

i presume you have a alien as you mention /usr/local/share/enigma2/picon but the 7zip file is picons so you can rename the last folder to picon then ftp to /usr/local/share/enigma2/ ,or just put the picon folder on a usb or hard drive

• im glad, but you should mention who the original poster was "croke" for the sat side and all the others that i added for cable and making them to 8bit to save space ,you can understand why people give up when no thanks is given

Yep I agree 100% buddy, anyone posting others work should give full credit to the original author and anyone else who has maybe updated or enhanced their work...... remember that the creators of all these addons etc do all the hard work, so that others don't have too.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

im glad, but you should mention who the original poster was "croke" for the sat side and all the others that i added for cable and making them to 8bit to save space ,you can understand why people give up when no thanks is given

yes you are right and I do apologise, all credits to people who put the effort in and for there help to make our lifes a little easier

will remember to add next time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!