flashing vu zero

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,818 times. The last Post () by rigrat1.

• Hi guys first i would like to say many thanks the the mods of the forum for running the bonus ball comp as the vu zero turned up today so many thanks guys ..
    next problem im having is flashing the reciver? i have got a vu duo here so know how to do this but cant seem to flash this box? i have downloaded latest vix image placed from the download onto my usb stick the folder called zero turned box off inserted usb stick powerd up and left for five mins or so but when connected back to the tv all i have on the screen is the factory image?

• When you download the latest ViX image rar file and then extract the contents you should have a folder named vuplus.... it will contain the folder named zero. But it's the vuplus folder you need to copy over to your fat32 formatted usb stick to flash the box...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thank you m8 i was only putting the zero folder on lol i can see its flashing now as the front light is dimming on and off how do you know when its complet?

• I've never flashed a image on the zero, but I did have a solo se. The light on the front would start to flash/pulse steady (no dimming) when it was complete....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• The light on the front of receiver and ir sensor will flash on and off constantly.
    Power off receiver with rocker switch at the rear of receiver and remove usb stick.
    Power back on and job done. (fingers crossed)

• many thanks guys iv flashed a fresh black hole image from the forum here installed my config file and all channels working just need to work out how to set up my epg now as im normaly a vix user

• You need to install multiquick button (can be found on the blackhole addons) and map your epg button to cool tv guide
    You also can map any other remote button functions (think the ch+ and ch- buttons on initial bh setup don't zap channels up or down)

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!