Tsmedia issues

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 708 times. The last Post () by mondeo.

• Hi guys hope someone can help me. I have an amiko alien 2+ with atv 4.2. I have downloaded tsmedia from plugins and from reading around on various forums it doesn't work from plugin folder as it's not a sh4 file so I need to ftp a sh4 tsmedia to the box. I have gone to usr/lib/enigma2/python/extensions/plugins and copied deb file over. Is this the correct path and how do I get it to execute and install or do I have to put it in tmp file. If that is the case could someone tell me the path as I can't find it, I then take it I would go to system, manage software and install local mem/tmp. Sorry for all the questions I'm new to these boxes i have tried for days to get tsmedia working but nothing at all works

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!