Unstable cccam and disconnecting.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,649 times. The last Post () by sep8001.

• I setup a private share for a friend using cccam 2.1.4 sometime ago and it was working fine, however over the last few months it has been unstable, freezes and disconnects quiet a bit.

He is using a Eagle Linux box running cccam 2.1.4, and shares between about 6 people. How do check why it has become unstable.

Is it as simple as changing cccam.cfg to create a log and checking the log or is there anything else I can do.

Thank you for your help.

Bump, please any help with this?

Thank you

• Hi

When I look at the warnings.txt on my cccam I get the following errors:

03:47:16.877 Connection from IP: 109.xx.xxx.16x Login Failed!
    04:20:18.640 Connection from IP: 109.xx.xxx.16x Login Failed!
    06:58:47.800 Connection from IP: 109.xx.xxx.15x Login Failed!
    14:56:06.083 Connection from IP: 109.xx.xxx.15x Login Failed!
    17:16:58.707 Connection from IP: 109.xx.xxx.15x Login Failed!

They are all from the same client when I check my cccam info. They are shown as connected as well, any idea why these come up? Could this also be the reason why my cccam keeps disconnecting.

Thank you for your help.

• You will see these warnings when your peers can't connect.... one reason could be that your internet service has gone off or your router is rebooting.... or that the cam has stopped. You will see them connected again when your server allows it...

Have you made any changes recently to your server, have you tried a different version of Cccam? 2.3.0 for example.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thank you for replying. I have checked the router and the uptime is constant with the connected time.

I will try cccam 2.3 first and update.

Thanks again for the help.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

I have installed 2.3 on my vu+ duo, what do I use to install 2.3 on the eagle linux? Is it CCcam.ppc, CCcam.x86 or CCcam.armeb? And how do I install it on the eagle.

Thank you

• Updated to 2.3 and the uptime was okay but cccam has just rebooted by itself.

I have checked the router and that seem to be okay.
    ADSL (Sync) Summary
    System uptime:356:41:03
    Modem ADSL (Sync) uptime:356:39:27
    Not sure why it would reboot by it self.

Please can someone confirm how I debug cccam. I tried setting debug to yes on the cfg but that did not do anything.

Thanks

• Update.

Had a disconnecting issue with the isp which looks like to have now been sorted. No errors on the router log anymore.

However I still keep getting disconnected and a lot of freezing.

The debug is as below when a freeze happens and I disconnect from the server.

Mar 3 01:21:50 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: kick 109.79.xx.xx(xx01), bad command Mar 3 05:43:29 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: keepalive failed, close connection to xxxxxx.no-ip.biz Mar 3 05:43:29 bm750 daemon.debug CCcam: login at xxxxxx.no-ip.biz:12000 failed, server message: client 78.xxx.xx.xxx already connected

Any suggestions as to what else to check.

Thank you

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!