CCcam on a Octagon SF2028 HD Optima 3D

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 978 times. The last Post () by jeffhcld.

• Hello guys can anyone point me in the right direction to get a cam running on this box. Or better still pop an enigma Os on it.
    There a clever bit of kit and very quick on the remote commands with no lag. I've got a UK channel list on the box but my card when i insert it
    does nothing. Im putting this down to having no CCcam Module software built in. Have i bought a Dud free to air box and is the card slot for show.

Any help would be great thanks.

• Hello guys can anyone point me in the right direction to get a cam running on this box. Or better still pop an enigma Os on it.
    There a clever bit of kit and very quick on the remote commands with no lag. I've got a UK channel list on the box but my card when i insert it
    does nothing. Im putting this down to having no CCcam Module software built in. Have i bought a Dud free to air box and is the card slot for show.

Any help would be great thanks.

Have you had any joy Wiggy? I have one of these and the server has randomly dropped out. If I get anywhere ill let you know, if you do it would be great if you lay me know! :-)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!