HDMU image install help please.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,124 times. The last Post () by Elvardo.

• Hi. I'm new to the sat scene & after some reading I have managed to accomplish a few things, but im stuck at the moment & would value your input, if you can help me please.

I have installed Pkt, open ATV to my amiko alien2 on enigma2. I did this via usb using 2 files, a .img & a uImage in one flolder. I have downloaded the HDMU files direct from there website but they are not in the same format as the PKT image. Are they available as the same format as other images or do I have to copy all of the files & folders direct to my stb?

Again thanks for any help you can give.

• you have downloaded the wrong one,its the flash one you need, you have downloaded the usb image,yeh i know confusing

How simple was that when your pointed in the right direction
    I feel like a complete noob....

Pauldb your a life saver, thank you.:41_002:

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!