error while trying to upgrade ubuntu

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 516 times. The last Post () by Bean.

• Hi Lads getting the following while trying to upgrade -

Any ideas?

• Code
    deb mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt trusty main restricted universe multiverse
    deb mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt trusty-updates main restricted universe multiverse
    deb mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt trusty-backports main restricted universe multiverse
    deb mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt trusty-security main restricted universe multiverse

copy the 4 lines in

Code
    /etc/apt/sources.list

tyoe in a terminal

Code
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade

then your probllem is fix

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

• I am running Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS

I have installed the 64 bit version

I followed snifferdsx's instructions and then tried to upgrade again but got the same errors.

• Hi Lads,

I have followed the tutorials in the above link and nothing seems to work. Keeps giving errors.

Does anyone have a version of oscam they could send me that they know works without having to reboot now and again? My current version is r9584.

Thanks

• I downloaded this version - oscam-svn10611-x86_64-pc-linux-webif-libusb-ssl-Distribution.tar.gz

But when I replaced the older version it worked but there was no reader present. How do I get it to recognize my omnikey reader?

Is this the correct version? There is also -

oscam-svn10611-x86_64-pc-linux-webif-libusb-Distribution.tar.gz
    oscam-svn10611-x86_64-pc-linux-webif-Distribution.tar.gz

• Thanks for the reply's lads but I can't use simplebuild to create a new oscam file as stated in post #1

I think it is unable to download the repositories.

Any work around or does anyone have a working oscam with pcsc drivers for a 64 bit system?

• Hi Lads

I managed to get streamboard running after a series of upgrades and created the latest version of oscam which included pcsc for my omnikey reader.

It ran fine since yesterday morning but this morning the card had stopped running (no entitlements). I did a reboot but still nothing happened so I reverted back to the old oscam version I have and rebooted and it started fine.

Looking in the logs I can see it tried to restart this morning about 6:30 which is normal but it failed to start. Getting all kind of errors like double login attempted - reject in cccam bad command

It does a restart of oscam about 6:58 and cccam at 6:59

cccam seems to start fine but no acknowledgement from oscam and then all the rejected logins begin.

Did I miss something while creating oscam with streamboard?

Any help would be greatly appreciated lads.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!