Oscam Failban issue

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,602 times. The last Post () by murphyb007.

• Hi,

Was hoping someone could help me with an issue im having. Im using Oscam Build r9784 with Omnikey 3121. The problem Im having is that a peer keeps going into a failban for no reason with it being a legitimate user. In fauilban, the username does not appear but a list of characters i.e 1…‹y¬G%‘hŽl~Î$ cé‘ It keeps booting them of the server? Has this happened before or is there any resoution? This had happened on an erarlier revision of Oscam also. Thanks

• Is the peer using a closed source receiver such as a Technomate,Blade,Spiderbox etc... as these type of receivers emulate Cccam and Mgcamd, I have seen it happen my self even on later builds but have no trouble with Enigma2 machines

• Excellent, I'll do that.. Maybe you know this as well, a line in a friends system keeps dropping, I have c line, and when I change it, it works for a bit then goes off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tenbelow, Ive added that and cleared my failban and it keeps going in to it? Does it matter that they have two systems at that IP? I have put a seperate C Line in each box, Vu Duo and an F5S

- - - Updated - - -

Is the peer using a closed source receiver such as a Technomate,Blade,Spiderbox etc... as these type of receivers emulate Cccam and Mgcamd, I have seen it happen my self even on later builds but have no trouble with Enigma2 machines

Hi Digi247, Its an Enigma2. Vu Duo system

• I am baffled by it. I have one user failbaned and it shows his username, but in this instance its a string of variating characters, keeps changing for this IP?

• create a second dns and keep the old one running , give him the new dns and a new username tell him not to use the old one and to connect with all new details and see if there is still connection attempts on his old details , just see if the same thing happens , once you give him the new datails

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!