Anyone got Vu+Duo2 on V***** M

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 817 times. The last Post () by darren28.

• Hi everyone,
    thinking of buying one of these bad boys. Got a Vu+Duo and works a treat well impressed. Would like to know if anyone has the duo2 going on VM. Any help and advice would be much appriciated. The reason im thinking of going with the duo2 is because Im not sure what the hybrid tuners are like.

Thaks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant a Vu+duo 2

• I don't know if my experience is any good to you
    but i brought a triple tuner of my DM 800 and no matter how i tried i could not get it set up as i wanted,so i went brought a cable tuner
    It now runs a treat
    I think the problem lies in the software for the triples,its not just a matter of plugnplay you need to reset the frequencies,then switching from one to the other was never easy for me
    But like i said ive a DM 800
    See if you can get some input from a member with the Vu
    Good luck

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!