VU+Solo2 - BackUp image by Mercedes35

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 614 times. The last Post () by supermario.

• Hi Guys

Need your help.
    Please can some one tell me how I can install the VU+Solo2 BlackHole 2.1.5 BackUp by Mercedes35 on my solo2. I am not able to install this image in my flash.

1) Do I install the original Blackhole image 2.1.5 in flash
    2) Then can I install this Backup by Mercedes35 in Meoboot on the USB.

Kindly assist.

Rgds
    Supermario

• You flash the backup exactly as you would any other image mate, maybe you are confusing yourself with how to restore personal backups but this is a full image you are flashing.
    EDIT:Regarding meoboot BH release notes say this image should be in flash but it wont do any harm trying, post your results please.

Hi m8 Ten Below

Thanks for your reply. I have been using the box for sometime now and did not have problem flashing the image. I am not confused regarding the personal backups. I just want to install the backup image either in flash or meoboot.

1) Tried to install the original image BH 2.1.5 without any problem i.e. uszipping it and transfering the vuplus folder on an USB in the front port = all ok.
    2) I unzipped the backup image by mercedes and renamed the folder to vuplus and tried to load in as usual on an usb stick in the front port but no success.
    3) With the original BH 2.1.5 in flash, I tried to send the zip image to meoboot using DCC. Installation was OK but at boot it is stuck.

Am I doing something wrong.

Tks for your help.

Rgds
    Supermario

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!