tvheadend questions

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 796 times. The last Post () by delboy13.

• i got it setup and using for 28.2e and was wondering for pvr is tvheadend htsp best to use or something else. also does tvheadend need to be secured by using a password or not. i tried to do once but failed using this site as a guide

Code
    https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Access_configuration

what i did was added new user with name and password gave it admn and webinterface rights ip was set to 192.168.0.0/24. then i added password and username to tvheadend htsp settings plus ip address of wetek play. but then tvheadend htsp would not start and i could not login off pc. i used wincsp to login and deleted my added user and was back to normal

• delboy13 HTSP tvheadend is PVR client or addon which access to tvheadend, and like that is only one addon for automatic channel zapp, recording and epg for tvheadend.

VDR have two PVR clients VDR VNSI and VDR XVDR. You dont need to setup user and pass as by default only is allowd connection from LAN. In case you change username and password, you need to add that username and password to HTS tvheadend PVR addon by going to Settings -> Add-ons-> Enabled Add-ons-> PVR Clients...-> HTS Tvheadend -> Configure and put there username and password.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!