Premier league pass apk

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,233 times. The last Post () by alimac.

• I will be posting full pl listings in the iptv list section from the start of the season.We had 373 out of 380 games last season and 95% streamed really well and lots of HD.
    We have all games broadcast on Sky , BT , Setanta , Bein Sport , TSN , NTV+ Football , CTH Stadium , Sportsnet Canada and NBC SN USA.Along side that we have streams from ESPN latino , Idman Sport , PL Pass , Viaplay and many others.We also have other smaller broadcasts from sites like whufc.com.
    These will be FREE !!!!!!!!!! I do not ask for anything but will take me around 30-40 hrs a month to provide this for the linuxsat members so may ask for a small donation when we get in to the swing of the season.This will not stop anybody from watching i am not demanding anything but will help me keep it going for longer and with better quality.

Just a tip for anyone using overplay and PL Pass. When it comes to live streaming at the peak time of the week(saturday afternoon) with adaptive bitrate , PL Pass struggles over VPN and most DNS's dont work.
    If you start a VPN with overplay and then go back on to the Overplay website and register the smart DNS for new zealand , you can then turn the VPN off and use just the dns address in your ip settings. Once you have this DNS address you can use as per normal DNS . Overplay don't advertise this DNS address though you have to extract it through the method described.
    I may suggest www.smartdnsproxy.com which for $34.00 per year gives you proxy dns and VPN( much faster and defo more stable than overplay ) and you get a 2 weeks free trial!

SEND ME A MESSAGE IF INTERESTED AND GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL EMAIL YOU A LINK FOR THE HOSTED M3U FILE rather than having to download it constantly .

Regards
    Dan

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Apps

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!