OpenELEC: Raspberry Pi 2 vs Raspberry Pi B

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,078 times. The last Post () by snifferdsx.

• This week is probably no one noticed that the Raspberry Pi an update has been given. So I was very excited and after reading the article, I have purchased the new Raspberry.

Here my findings between the B model and the new Pi 2 B model on both models OpenELEC 5.0.1:

Pi 2 is not only a lot faster and more measured as shown above, but the whole feels very smooth to. For example, the menu irrespective of the scanning of the library will continue to operate smoothly. The fast forward video files goes almost instantly. In the previous model was quite different ...

If you order a Pi 2: note that the new model USB adapter requires at least 2.0 A (2,6a is recommended for all four USB ports are used). Do you use a power adapter that delivers little, then the SD card quickly becomes corrupt and you can install the whole mess again. OpenELEC gives a warning for undergraduate volts by right of the screen to display the following logo

If you like the Pi 2 use me for OpenELEC, please note that the Pi 2 needs a different distro of OpenELEC because ARMv7 soc. The new gecompilde distro is already on the website of OpenELEC .

source: http://mick1990.tweakblogs.net…ry-pi-2-vs-raspberry-pi-b

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!