Channels missing on Amiko Alien 2, e2

• Hi, I was wondering if someone might be able to help...

I have an Amiko Alien 2- triple tuner, running e2 with an openatv image
    I have it tuned to 28.2, ie *** uk, autobouquets set up fine, running oscam, etc. All channels working fine, but the other day I was moving some things and disconnected the box, when I reconnected it some channels weren't working, such as B4u movies, and Hum Europe, i tried rescanning but can't get anything.

I tried a spiderbox and tm5402 with the same lnb connection and all channels are working, so i dont know why they aren't working with the alien2. Any help please?

I usually read the forums and try any suggestions and usually get stuff to work, but I'm stuck this time

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!