Enigma 2 for WeTek Play

There are 63 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,139 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Official Post

Why does anyone really want e2 on a wetek to be honest its going backwards people only want it because its familiar , make openelec familiar to you and you wont want e2

No I just want things to work like e2. Simple.
    we all know what works well on epenelec (and what dosnt ) and the same can be said about e2.
    As far as I'm concerned e2 has far less flaws.
    ultimately that's why I sold mine......If e2 runs on it I will buy another.

• for me its anything that can be ported should be regardless of goin back or not , there are lots of peeps who just dont like chnage or set in there ways , but alas im nah yin oh em fandans lol :P

i just know this device is gona be so multi functional with endless possibility's n cant wait for her big bro to make apearance as i know they have been looking into better specs but i am very impressed so far and ive not even really started to play about yet ive owned various boxes from vu dm e1 e2 various platforms mosc blah blah blah but i am very impressed with easynes combinded with multi function, snap in tunners plus lots of support for many usb tunners, im still to see how it handles when really punnished but its held up to every exspectation level ive had i forst seen this box earlt this year in have kept a eye on development since and then took the plunge as at last a usable kodi/sat combination :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!