Why do some channels freeze, regardles of the C-line provider?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,303 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Hi all.

I am running my setup with a Linux enabled STB with Openvix and cccam. I have been through 5 different C-line providers, and still i am getting freezes on certain channels. I have also tested these lines with a different setup at a friends place, and with the exact same result! I am trying to recieve channels from 0.8W On the Nordic channels.

As i recall with my previous setup (with OScam) i could tell by the log, that i was getting slow ECM response times. But i cant figure out what to do next?

Is it not possible to get a freeze free experience?

Thanks for all your time guys

• try using a skin that gives you ecm times _
    You might need to support NAN fix read here ¬ http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=3553

you can check ecm via web interface yourboxip:16001

C: line providers are frowned upon here ¬ And if its a connection your paying for then i'm afraid thats likely to be where the problem lies:shocker:

You need to look for reliable ecm times under 600ms _ for freeze free _

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Thanks for your reply. Looks like the NAN fix only fixes a spelling mistake? I didnt know that i could see ecm times through the web interface on Openvix...I'll give it a go!

C: line providers are frowned upon here ¬ And if its a connection your paying for then i'm afraid thats likely to be where the problem lies

But what other options do i have then??

Thanks again for your time!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!