Need help with dreambox dm800hd pvr

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,752 times. The last Post () by LocDream.

• Hi,
    Im trying to flash a image, everything goes like it should but after upload is complete and it tries to flash from memory at 60% an error comes up stating the flash memory is full or bad sectors. I have try the recovery from the bios but nothing comes up. I have try the usb but I cant get it to load up, been using lowfat but dm800se and dm8000 autoexec. any help is welcome, thanks in advance.

• I have try that as is where I can see it goes to 60% and then error. I have try to patch dreamup ( as normal dreamup wont allow me to flash cause the sim ) which give me a bad sector (always the same) saying the sector resolved and then gives me the error wrong image , which is not as is same one it had on. so Im stuck with full flash memory, is there anyway around this or to clear the flash memory?

• I have try that already and doesnt work. even with recovery sectors and that shows me in all tries same sector resolve but with a the big error at the end. I give another try with the one you pointed may be I get lucky hehe besides nothing to lose :) Ill update on it, be a round hour before I can try.

• ty Inspiral but No Ca error easy to fix witht he program, same as the one you told me to used but mine is just that program. tried any how but browser error again ;" Writing to flash memory, please do not turn off power! .. too much data (or bad sectors) in partition 3 (end: 04000000, pos: 04000000)".

Hacked I have try the program you recommended but same result as before throught http try serial now 79min to go but I expect same result as before, the only thing I manage to get it the testing working on win8.1 :D before I had to do it on xp or win7.

Any program that can actualy erase the flash memory or usb bootable for dm800hd pvr to flash the image? Im a bit fustrated 3 days on this..learn alot but no fix yet :/

- - - Updated - - -

update: no luck Hacked same errors :/

• ty masterG, I have downloaded and tried, nfi file flashes no problem but the bin file said invalid or older version and doesnt allow to flash.

imgs used;
    OpenNFR4.3.DM800HD.CLONE.SIM2.OE2.0.byHouara.SSL84D.27.01.2015.nfi
    Dream-Elite-4.0-dm800-Ver_004r005_08-03-2014
    newnigma2_stable_eB-sim2-dm800_v4.0.12.nfi
    I think I have tried others but all with same result.

the main problem is not been able to finish flashing the nfi from memory as it gives e too much data(or bad sectors) error.

I manage to get this from serial putty connection;

- - - Updated - - -

hope that helps determine the problem :/ as still learning and I just understand some of it.

try recovery sector from bios, advance menu, but no differences. anyway to erase all the flash memory to start from zero but to be able to use ncf sim to repair and flash nfi?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!