Sorry about this post

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 553 times. The last Post () by billybob69.

• Home plugs can give issues try them out the loop but to be honest the type of service you are using you need to expect this as they pack servers for profit ,its totally different to one run by a hobbyist with local cards , and they will always tell you the issue is with you and everyone else has no complaint you'll jump threw hoops to fix it till you realize they are are telling you stories

Try stay within the forum rules and look at getting a subscription to share

• HTML
    look at getting a subscription to share

How do i do that M8

from what i understand your bt customer your half way there m8 as bt customer you get bt sports free only you pay extra for hd if i remember right,if you can find old sly box you can get freesat sly card for one of payment of 25 pounds thats good start

• from what i understand your bt customer your half way there m8 as bt customer you get bt sports free only you pay extra for hd if i remember right,if you can find old sly box you can get freesat sly card for one of payment of 25 pounds thats good start

BT Sport use the Sly database in order to set up BT customers to get BT Sport via the Sly platform, therefore if you get an old sly box and the card has to have been previously registered on the Sky database to your current address then your good to go. If the card isn't registered to you and at that address on the Sly d/b, then you will have to get a new sly card - directly from them - at a cost of £25.

Either way, a pretty cheap n easy way to get BT Sport or to get into the hobby.
    bb69

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!