Alien 2 & nline ?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,016 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi, need a little help with setting up an nline (not a payserperver question), using Hyperion v4.5 image.
    I have downloaded oscam from their server but it comes without any config files, i need to know what config files i need and how they should be set up.
    The line is from mgcamd which my brother uses to read his card.

Hope this doesn't break forums rules, cheers sleepy.

• I find newcamd to be ideal protocol for connecting local card from one OScam server to other OScam server or client. How to enable such connection? First you need to go to newcamd configuration under OScam WebIf (Configuration/Newcamd) and input port and key.
    PORT looks something like this: 15001@0B00:000000. You need to be aware of the fact that newcamd only works like this: one port with one caid. You cannot use one port for two or more caids.
    KEY on the other hand looks like this: 0102030405060708091011121314. This is default key, you can use something else of course.
    Client or server (where you want to transfer card to)

[reader]
    label = XXX
    protocol = newcamd
    device = IP or DNS address,port
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    user = username
    password = password
    connectoninit = 1
    group = anything you want
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    dropbadcws = 1
    audisabled = 1

Edited once, last by bertinho ().

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!