Amiko A3 sat Radio function / Favorites

• I got my A3 a few days ago and so far I'm very pleased with it :40_002:
    Sat channels are playing well, I got (cross)EPG up and running, at least for 28.2, and time-shift and recording are all functioning.
    The Android part is great too, I have Netflix, Hulu and CBS playing (in Europe) without any flaw and so far I didn't have any issues installing apps
    However, I got very annoyed about the total absence of any sat radio provisions!!
    I honestly don't understand that. :62:

The remote is superb and the best I ever had, but there's no radio/tv button neither is there a status light on the receiver that indicates that you're using tv or radio channels.
    In order to get some radio channels to play, you have to switch on TV to go through several menu's. With the smart-phone remote (spark2 player) it is even not possible to go to the radio channels!!
    Moreover, you can't even make Favorites for Radio channels !? The only limited functionality without switching on the tv is through the web interface, but even then it's no walk in the park.
    And my A3 will be dedicated to my projector, so every time I want to listen to sat radio I have to with on the projector just to navigate through menu's?
    I know, many of you will say "it's made to watch, not to listen to" but I don't agree. I bought this box to have a complete media system, sat, android, internet .. and yes, in daytime I like to listen to sat radio without switching on my tv. The bare minimum would be to have at least favorite radio channels.
    If anyone would have any solution for this, I would be most grateful :thumb:
    Cheers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!