Mgcamd on Opendroid

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,001 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I had the same trouble for ages, I am using 4.4 opendroid downloaded extra url 4.0 then changed the 0 to a 4 to make 4.4 with notepad, I put this in tmp folder reboot box go to plugins download plugins and there it was softcams, good luck

- - - Updated - - -

make sure you open the zip file till you see extra-url-opendroid_4.3_mips32el.ipk

• Just a quick update guys, thought i would try the same image again, so re-installed image, installed extra-url-opendroid, then installed mgcamd from info panel(yes this time it worked,lol) and IT WORKED! Might have been corrupt files in the old image, maybe trying to install mgcamd over and over.
    The only small problem i got at the moment is the downloadable plugins in the plugin browser wont load at all, i could not got as far as i have without all your help and support, so thank you very much.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!