Mutant HD2400 vs VU+ DUO2 vs Golden Interstar Xpeed LX3

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,649 times. The last Post () by nightmare911.

• Dear friends,
    I am looking for your advice concerning these thee boxes Mutant HD2400 and VU+ DUO2 and Golden Interstar Xpeed LX3.
    I know the Vu+Duo2 has a nice OLED but I prefer to have a "HDMI IN" instead. I have been said that the Mutant has the CI+ option which is not present in the VU+, so why the VU+ is so popular despite its poor hardware capabilities compared to these two boxes. I don't like to pay for what other people are developping as plugins for one box or another.
    It is important for me to have the possibility to receive the fransat channels if I want and also the french CSAT channels if I decide for an expensive subscription with this operator. It is also fan to have a working and fast KODI. From time to time I want to check my facebook page and browe intenet as I do with a PC. So if you have any advice, please don't hesitate to tell it. I have enough with with the limitations of my present dm800.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I see no suggestions, I go then for a mutant since the LX3 seems to have a problem with heating. You can add your suggestions to those looking for such information like me. I tell you more about after receiving it.

Edited once, last by toura8 ().

• Mutant is surely the better choice, ci+ support for e2 / neutrino / etc... is only with "borrowed" certifikates, when it will be needed also other platforms and teams will provide that feature, as long as the cetifikates will not be changed.
    So a Box with HDMI as well is therefore one good choice, because then you can use your mutant as your main device as planned, streaming on hdmi in from the castrated 0815 box with no individuality.

- - - Updated - - -

Kodi with e2 is everywhere only beta, so be careful concerning that point, there ismactually no e2 system working well with the promised xbmc / kodi feature.

• Than you very much. Do you know where I can buy it with the best price. Can not find English or French language speaking websites. satshop.tv doesn't sell it neither but proposes the LX3 which is not my preferred choice.

- - - Updated - - -

The sat corner site is selling it. I'll continue to check more sites

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!