cant flash after plijadesim201

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 919 times. The last Post () by nush.

• i have a clone dreambox 800hd pro sim201, it came with gemini5.1 image, i flashed with image from this site to nemesis but didnt like it (each to there own) so i reflashed to plijade image again from this site and in the sim201 section. i wanted to try pli as i used to run it on my clone db500 and it was fine, it works ok but i cant add things like tspanel so thought i would try blackhole image.

did the usual put power on to box while pressing front switch, when stop shows on panel i stop pressing button then wait for ip, i put ip into web browser, i get option to chance firmware locate image on my laptop click flash, then wait and wait and wait and so on, its not flashing.
    can anyone help its driving me mad.
    nush

dreambox 800hd se clone sim 2.10. pli2.1

• ive tried firefox and chromium, i have a linux laptop so no IE, ive tried on other laptop also but didnt try ie
    nush

• i should also add that before when i was starting up i had bootloader 82, now it says 76 i think
    nush

• thanks ten below, i borrowed a windows laptop, used IE worked fine now i have what looks like a fab image on my box

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!