Sly UK card entitlements query

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,000 times. The last Post () by lincsat.

• When using oscam with sly uk and clicking on the cards entitlements i have 2 cards that are meant to be identical yet one card has 19 entitlements and the other 16

*5E3
    *E46
    *FA0

These are the ending values i see as the missing ones. Can anyone tell me which ones these are so i dont have to put the card back into the original reciever and i can simply phone sky and bullshit them and get them to send signals to update my card to full entitlements?

Cheers

• Iphone5
    Do not put your card to original box !!!! If you don't want to loose them!!! Simply made user on Oscam send one line to Linux box (dreambox e2) best is newcamd/mgcamd
    And allow in reader uq to send emm to card ...

• Iphone5
    Do not put your card to original box !!!! If you don't want to loose them!!! Simply made user on Oscam send one line to Linux box (dreambox e2) best is newcamd/mgcamd
    And allow in reader uq to send emm to card ...

Are you sure you know what you are on about ?? everyone either is using an sd box or a thomson box , no one is using a drx as they are paired without even putting the card in the box,whats the panic about an original box ?apart from that he wants to know tiers , common sense would be to check what your missing when trying the card surely he knows what he is paying for ?This thread is kind of pointless to be honest

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!