On Mag254 Stalker Plus?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,295 times. The last Post () by molhopicante.

• Is it possible to have a Stalker playlist and your own input .m3u list at the same time?

If so, how?

Would it be hard to change from Stalker to playlist?

• Load a playlist on USB..... Go to Inner Portal..... enter the Home Media area..... look for name of your USB stick.... Say OK on t list you have put on it..... Look for the iptv list that you put on stick....... say ok....Then in option window that you see F1 will display list and allow you to play them.... F3 will transfer the list to the IPTV area. have fun!

• in case somebody want to try, i am using for some time OTTPanel.com as IPTV Panel as they provide nice in cloud MAG Portal so I add my URL for me and my cousin and is all working well

Do you enter yourpanelname.ottpanel.com on the portal? Can you have multiple users with different service with ottpanel?
    I will probably take a look at ottpanel.

Thanks,

• Do you enter yourpanelname.ottpanel.com on the portal? Can you have multiple users with different service with ottpanel?
    I will probably take a look at ottpanel.

Thanks,

you login at ottpanel.com in top right corner with username and pass, then you go to http://ottpanel.com/account/apps/mag , and upper in center you will see Download MAG portal application, download it, extract it and upload to your web server like stbisoweb.com/mag , and in MAG in settings for panel enter stbisoweb.com/mag , create over your Panel Package, client and allow STB login ant that is all

i tested also Samsung Smart TV application, same procedure, download, and upload to your web server, enter IP in samsung and that is all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!