tvheadend channels range order

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,910 times. The last Post () by Skeese.

• 1. if you have uncheck the skip initial scan then tvheadend wil update your list "if you dont look live tv" and by reboot
    2. service IDs as c... if you this check then tvheadend will use the provider range oder

this is a example from my astra 2 (28.2E) list
    look by the colom number that is the range oder
    you see behind itv the same number that is because it are the same channel
    i have disable it. i have uncheck the box by enable

if you want check if it works you must save the list and restart kodi
    but no need to restart your wetek

1.login with a ssh terminal

for stop kodi

Code
    systemctl stop kodi

for start kodi

Code
    systemctl start kodi

or

for restart kodi

Code
    systemctl restart kodi

with this you dont need stop kodi first

EPG

this for 28.2E
    this give you a 7 day epg

for cable and dvb-t you only need the last one

EIT: DVB Grabber

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

Edited 4 times, last by snifferdsx ().

• Ok thanks I will try soon as I get a chance i dont really care for bouquets to be honest because even on e2 I use all channels bouquet for UK and up arrow scroll left and right thru all because sometimes you see things on you might have missed , I have no intentions of trying this with a switch or motor I have all my boxes for that , Just want a good ordered list and a fast way to do it

• i do it a different way

before we map all channels but after a scan

i click config channel/epg/bouquets

in there is all the regional bouquets what we want is to map those

so find the one that is for your region mine is granada ,theres about 2/3 for the same i just chose the one with the most channels

tick all what i have ,also tick rescan 2nd tick in then save, hopefully it should start filtering out just your region

i did this on a fresh install and i had all my granada in sly order

06a1bad7168683f41c.jpg

• i just followed all the instructions to get the initial scan of all the channels ie set up network but i didnt map all channels i missed that part out

i then just goto bouquets pick my region ,put the ticks in what i have including rescan then save and it scans away and maps the channels from there

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!